Breast augmentation is the most popular cosmetic surgery procedure in the United States, giving patients the larger and fuller breasts they desire. Here are some reasons why implants may be right for you:
- You’re a bodybuilder who has lost your feminine curves while improving your physique. Women who body build tend to lose breast tissue as they increase lean body mass and decrease their body fat. A breast augmentation can help them achieve or get back those feminine curves.
- You’ve lost weight and your breasts have a deflated appearance. Women who have lost a significant amount of weight or have experienced pregnancy and nursing may find that their breasts have lost their perkiness. A breast augmentation with a breast lift would lift them into a youthful position.
- Your breasts failed to develop. Micromastia is a condition in which breasts didn’t develop as they should have. This flat-chested appearance may make some women feel self-conscious, which is why they turn to breast augmentation surgery.
- You have asymmetrical breasts. If one breast is larger than the other, you may bothered by the appearance of your breasts and have difficulties shopping for clothing that fits well, especially bras and swimwear.
- You’ve had breast cancer surgery. A mastectomy may save your life from breast cancer, but women still seek breast implants to help restore feminine curves and help them feel like a woman again.
- You and you alone are making this decision. Getting breast implants is a highly personal decision, and you shouldn’t feel pressured to undergo breast augmentation surgery because someone is pressuring you to do so.
- It has a high patient satisfaction rate. As the most popular cosmetic surgery, women are pleased with the outcome, enjoying a boost in confidence and self-esteem.
If you’ve been thinking about a breast augmentation and wondering if it’s right for you, call our office at (617) 965-9500 to set up a consultation.