The Breast Augmentation and The Breast Lift – two of the most popular ways to improve your appearance and boost your self-confidence. You may be at the cross-roads of decision about which of these procedures would be best for you. Read on to learn more and to help you make an informed decision:
Women choose Breast Augmentation for a variety of reasons – to improve their appearance, build their self confidence, or regain the youthful shape of their breasts. Breast augmentation is effective in balancing asymmetrical breasts and restoring fullness following childbearing and breastfeeding. It can also increase breast size and address the affects aging has on the breasts.
- When choosing an implant size, consider your activity level, the clothes you like wearing, and your desired results.
- Implants that are too large could make it difficult to find clothing you like or result in discomfort during certain athletic activities; implants that are too small could leave you unhappy with your appearance.
- The procedure usually takes one to two hours. Most patients can return home the same day, return to work in about a week, and resume regular exercise and activities after about a month.
If you’re happy with the size of your breasts, but unhappy with their shape, or sagging position, a Breast Lift could be the best solution for you. Breastfeeding, age, dramatic weight loss, and other factors can contribute to drooping breasts. During this procedure, excess skin is removed and the breasts and nipples are elevated. The procedure usually takes two to three hours and most patients resume work after a week and their regular exercise routine after a month.
And the take-away is:
- If you’re dissatisfied with the size of your breasts, breast augmentation may help you achieve the look you want.
- If you’re looking for a more subtle solution, and you’re happy with your current size, a breast lift can restore a youthful profile and appearance.
Dr. Silverman is an expert. He can walk you through the breast enhancement process and answer any questions you may have. To learn more, call to schedule a consultation, today